Thursday, May 31, 2012

Street Trend: Neon


Yesterday I was having my nails done and I pick the most amazing yellow neon shade. And I just started thinking how much I wanted a clothing item on any neon color on my wardrobe.

Neon is on the streets right now and is one of the most amazing fashion trends, just because you can give a touch of color to your city!

I guess this is a kind of difficult trend to follow, because I don't know if I will be brave enough to wear a dress in one of these really bright colors. But I think it worth the risk. 

No matter if you are a pink girl or a green one, neon has the perfect color color for you. So why don't you dare to wear a full dress on this wonderful colors? Or maybe just a top or satchel? Add some brightness to your looks.
      
Rebecca Minkoff handbag
Rebecca Minkoff




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...