Thursday, May 24, 2012

CoverGirl NatureLuxe Foundation Review


Since I started using make-up, I haven't really found the perfect foundation for my skin, all of them have really leave my skin feeling cakey and not beautiful at all. Even with primer or moisturizer I just couldn't get rid of that awful look.

I was tired of that so in order to stop having that flakey look on my face I went shopping a couple of weeks ago and a girl from the beauty store recommend me to use this CoverGirl NatureLuxe foundation. I wasn't really sure because I was afraid of waisting my money on something that may not work. But after a lot of thinking I decided to give it a chance.

Now, I LOVE IT! is the best foundation for me, and it's really light and soft and doesn't have that heavy feeling. My skin is really sensitive and as this foundation is natural I really like how gentle it is to me. I do recommend this if you are not sure what foundation to get, just give a try.

What foundation do you love? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...