Friday, May 25, 2012

How to grow long and beautiful hair


I don't know about you, but I have always envy girls with long and beautiful hair. I just couldn't make my hair grow even when I tried lots of shampoos and products that were made to have longer hair.

So, I talked about this with my stylist and he recommend me to try taking Folic Acid tablets. At first I thought that Folic Acid was just for pregnant ladies, but I decided to try them.

Just two weeks after I started, my hair starting growing about one inch every month which is twice the amount it used to grow. This tablets just cost $3.00 so you have nothing to loss, in the worst of the cases you will have more vitamins on your body. (Make sure to take any B-Complex in order to make Folic Acid work)

Also try not cutting your hair that much, I think 2 or 3 times a year would be perfect if you are trying to make your hair longer. So you have to take care of your ends as well, that way when you get a hair cut you won't have to cut that much of hair. So avoid using heat on your hair or dying it, it will only make your ends split.

A really good tip is using some olive oil on the ends of your hair and leave it for at least 20 minutes. If you can, sleep over with the oil on your hair and you will see amazing results. If you don't have really oily hair you can do a little massage on your scalp, really soft and gentle, that may help your hair to grow faster as well.

Basically try to eat really good (mostly proteins and green vegetables, that are great for gowing hair), take a diet supplement such as Folic Acid, don't cut your hair that much and just try to be good with it.

I hope this help you and happy growing hair!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...